at RICOTTI, Tokai, JAPAN
Dec 8 - 10 , 2004
Co-organized by JAERI-Tokai and KEK
New! on Dec, 6, 2004:
are very pleased to announce that the next EPICS collaboration
will be held at JAERI-Tokai, JAPAN from Dec. 8 to Dec. 10, 2004.
Three-day Meeting will consists of short presentations
by discussions, as usual. Currently, we don't have a plan of any
EPICS training sessions. The meeting will be held at RICOTTI
conference facility close to JAERI-Tokai Laboratory and to JR-Tokai
station. We will arrange a tour to the J-PARC which is now under
construction in the JAERI-Tokai Laboratory under the
collaboration between JAERI and KEK. We are looking forward to seeing
at the meeting.
- The Meeting will be held in the conference room in "the Techno
Community Square RICOTTI" close to JAERI Tokai
Laboratory. [RICOTTI web site is here]
- The meeting site is also close to Tokai JR(Japan Rail) Station.
- There are a few hotels around Tokai JR station, so we
you to find the hotels in Mito. From Mito to Tokai by JR, it will take
20 min ride and cost you \230JPY for one way trip. From JR-Tokai
to the meeting site, you can take a
- See a list of hetels in Mito. [Go to
- Kamikubota-san provided another guid of hotels in Mito. [Go to the list] He actually stayed one
of these hotel and walk around the area of Mito Station. So it is worth
to listen his opinion , if you didn't reserved a room in Mito
Tour to J-PARC site in JAERI Tokai Laboratory.
- Short tour to J-PARC site in the JAERI Tokai laboratory will be
organized, the afternoon of the second day of the meeting.
Link to J-PARC web site [here]
Meeting Registration pages
[New:Oct. 12, 2004!]
- Now EPICS meeting 2004 in ASIA has a web page for
meeting registration. If you have slight possibility to come to the
meeting, please register yourself at this web page.
- Registration -> Go!
- Abstract Submission for your presentation. -> Go!
- A list of registered participants/ a list of abstract -> Go!
list of Abstracts is now available.
- Following the good tradition of EPICS meeting, the first
will be devoted to the status reports from participating institutes.
And also the last (and/or the second last session) will be
reserved for the progress report and forecast of EPICS core
- <>In the table , I labeled
session with a brief title to help you to get the idea of meeting
- <>However, these session titles do not limit a title of
talk. If you have a topic which may fit in none of these category,
never mind. Just register your presentation at the abstraction
submission web page.
- If your talk fits nicely one of these category, please
register your talk as well.
- Visitor Information
Last modified: Aug. 19, 2004, EPICS meeting manager